Afternoon Group Therapy – Thinking, Feeling, and Behavior
Course Focus: Thinking, Feeling, and Behavior.
Course will include any combination of the following key recovery topics:
- Cognitive restructuring
- Emotional Regulation
- Consequences of unhealthy behavior
- You are responsible!
- Recovery is 1st
- What do I have to change? Everything.
- Knowledge is power
- Words have meaning
- Identifying feelings
- Feelings aren’t facts
- Making better decisions
- Attitude of gratitude
- The importance of writing/journaling
- Actions speak louder than words
- Self-centeredness VS Service work
- Finding purpose
- Self-Awareness/Personal Reflection
- Hope, hope and more hope is vital
- Honesty, open-mindedness, willingness